- View and print scanned documents with multiple pages and layers
- PDF Annotation and Drawing Markup
- Basic scanning with flatbed or sheet-fed document scanners
An affordable document scanning and PDF markup solution. If you are on a tight budget and need an easy scanning*, viewing and printing solution for your document management system, you should take a look at PixView®. Reasonably priced and offers a lot more functionality and a much better user experience than the free software you can download or that is bundled with your scanner.
Simple and versatile
Do you receive scanned documents from others? You can be sure to read them in PixView®! It has an automatic file format detector and reads more than 100 different scanned document file formats. Contrary to many other imaging applications, it handles all types of multi-page documents with ease.
In addition, PixView® gives you the possibility to add annotations and markup to your scanned PDFs, which helps collaboration in the document workflow. You can also safely censor sensitive information in your scanned documents with PDF redaction.
*Note: For fully fledged document scanning and automatic image processing capabilities, you should consider PixEdit® Desktop software.
- Handles everything from A4 office documents to maps that are several square meters
- Documents with multiple pages and even multiple layers of images are easily handled very quickly
- Scan with any type of document scanner (TWAIN, etc.)
- Remove sensitive information before publishing with PDF Redaction
- Add and edit PDF Comments
- Reduces network load with Tile-On-Demand technology
- Loads documents almost instantly
- Supports PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, CALS, and more than 100 other image and document file formats
- Intuitive user interface that can be adapted according to task
- ScanBar™ completely frees you from the complexity of scanner drivers and their dialog boxes
- Overview window for easy panning and zooming of documents in big formats
- View optimization makes even small text readable
- Compare and show differences in scanned material
If you would like a demo version of the software, please click here.