Working with multiple documents and pages
In PixEdit® Desktop you are looking at and working with the document as a whole. You quickly get an overview of its structure and all its content.
It is very easy to work with several documents at the same time, to copy pages from one document to another or combine several scans to one larger document.
Cut, Copy, Paste, Drag-and-Drop
The Multiple Document Interface (MDI) lets you open up or scan in several documents and keep them all open in the PixEdit workspace at the same time. Then, in a very easy and intuitive way, you can rearrange and combine partial or entire documents using familiar Windows commands and mouse actions.
- Cut, copy and paste pages between open documents
- Drag-and-drop with documents and pages
- How to delete pages and images
You can easily combine several files/documents into one file. For example:
- Several PDF files to one PDF file
- Several JPG images to one multipage PDF file
- Different file formats to one document
- Single page documents to one multipage document
Combining born-digital documents with scanned material
You can very easily import born-digital documents and combine them with scanned documents. You can for example drag a Microsoft Word document directly into a scanned document at a given place.
Being able to work with both scanned and born-digital material gives you added flexibility in the document workflow and can save a lot of time spent on printing and rescanning.
Whether your documents have few pages or many pages, whether they are color or black-and-white, whether they are small booklets or huge drawings, PixEdit handles them all with ease and speed.
- Combining documents
- Combining different document types such as Microsoft Office documents, TIFFs, PDFs, etc.
- Extracting a page range
- Reversing the page order
- Rotate, split and collate scanned booklets
- Joining scanned pages and images, reordering pages
- Image stitching, join pages
- Changing page sizes and resolution
Document composing Software