Are you a keen programmer, devoted to solving challenging software tasks and finding almost childish joy in exploring exciting new technologies in the software universe? Or are you maybe a PC wizard, a technical magician who enjoys solving people's everyday small and big computer problems? Well, then it might be that Techsoft has just the right career opportunities for you! Read on...
Programmers and software developers
Some of the most important topics and technologies in programming for our Pix-series of products, the website and our internal tools:
- Image processing
- Data compression and decompression
- Document file formats, particularly PDF and PDF/A
- Document scanning through TWAIN and other interfaces
- Quality, efficiency and reliability in scanning production
- GUI and frontend programming in MFC, BCGControlBar and the Windows GDI. We also use GDI+, WinForms, ASP.NET Forms, WPF and Silverlight
- Multi-thread synchronization
- Integration and automation using COM and .NET
Our OS platform is Microsoft Windows with Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008 currently being the most common flavours on our PC-machinery. In our daily work we also use various office and design tools such as Microsoft Office, CorelDRAW, Adobe Acrobat, etc. And we have designed and maintain our own business database using MS Access and SQL Server.
If you are a programmer with experience and/or interest in software development on the Windows platform, we hereby encourage you to let us know by taking a few moments to fill out the form, attach your CV and click 'Send'!
Support and Test Engineers
Techsoft is also currently seeking skilled engineers to work with testing and documentation of our Pix-series of as well as technical support for customers and system integrators.
More information will come!